Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

My Dal Po.

Konnichiwa.

I got only 2 days left for PLKN. *sigh* Well actually I aint sighing about PLKN. But I am a bit touched with my Dal Po. Hmmm I missed him like hell and he isnt even... Ok. I do agree, he a bit busy and he must have his own plan and life. But... STILL.. 

Am i too ego? HAHA. I dont think so. I dont want him to see me that I am so desperate. Yes, I am totally desperate to talk to him. But I try to make something else to forget the damn feeling but nah its only works for a while until then I remember it again. Huaaaa... T_T

This is why I hate premenstrual cycle signs. I hate it so much, My focus is disrupted. I miss him a lot. And a lot. And the worst is I know maybe we cant even text for 2 months can you imagine that? I try hard to calm myself down that everything gonna be okay I know we have even pass through this kinda long-term-relationship when he away at SABDA. But, still.. :(

I think this is my punishment of last year. Hmm.. I love Dal Po. Dont ever leave me. Take care for two months there. Remember we have a-long-plan-outing after PLKN. Again, I hate premenstrual cycle signs!!

Hmm bad Dal Po!! :"(



No comments:

Post a Comment