Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Waiting Day

Asslm and good morning..?

Ohisashiburi!! I HAVENT UPDATE THIS BLOG LIKE 2YEARS??  FEEL LIKE I DONT UPDATE THIS BLOG LIKE YEARS!! Fyi, I already end my uitm foundation and alhamdulillah got good pointer even though nt really the best. But still Im proud of it cause only asasian will know how the struggle we ve been through. T_T Also, my holiday break only a few weeks left to pursue my degree. Right now I am a kindergarten teacher hahaa.

Yesterday, (since I am updating this blog at 0037hrs) upu result has been released. Also with usm and um. Sadly I was rejected by um. Its okay because uitm and usm still want to take me haha. Both universities offer me bachelor in computer science. Which is the course that I have dream for (since I was in foundation 2nd sem). It is not really my dream. But I realized I am nt good enough in pure science subjects especially BIOLOGY!! My high school result is nt that bad. Hmm wondering too what made me so dislike and lazy to study biology. Maybe the terms hav been longer and the process of everything has been too confused and complicated. Same goes to chemistry. What the heck I dont understand what I am learning for. I am nt fed up with them. I just quit. But I do want to relearn them, just for fun. For personal knowledge haha. All of the moments before I studied them just fr pass exam. zzzzzzz



I am happy for my friends. Many of them got good courses or the courses that they wanted. And sadly, there is also a few of them who dont get the courses they want, either rejected or get another course offered. I am praying the best for you guys. Lets fight together even we pursue degree in another university. Together we success!!

Minna, ganbarimashou ne!! (^v^)

It is a dream to walk with you in college.
And spend time together, like in high school.
The good old times. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment