Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Ola Johor~

Konbanwa!!

I just back home from Johor. It was very unexpected journey. Haha, actually, my dad missed morning flight so we went there together by my dad's car. It took 4 hrs to reach there. So, it was not too tired since my hometown's journey is much longer. First place we dropped is Johor Premium Outlet. At fist we were super amaze with its beautiful bulding and the things sold. But you will feel like wanna barf when stay there half a day doing nothing. My dad has to go meeting so we spent hrs walked and explored everything.






Wohhooo~ Everything are branded. So, you can imagine how much price each! -..- I just bought few clothes. Most of them are not my taste. I like Japanese and Korean styles. Besides, most of the food are non-halal. Okay, this is just my opinion. Because my mom said if the workers are non-muslim, we can't eat neither they cooking clear nor the food edible. Even muslim who doesn't pray, we still can't eat their cooking. *Advise: Dear muslims, shalat before people shalat for you. Anyway, shalat is included in Rukun Islam.

Me and my bro.
We were damn bored waiting for my dad done meeting.


We just stayed a night at my dad's house. Otw to go home, we bought many kerepeks. My aunty ordered 10 packets of banana kerepek. This morning I woke up with sore throat. Ate too many kerepeks. =.="

MEE BANDUNG!!
nyumm2~
*My lunch yesterday. Its a big regret for not eat mee bandung when reach Johor.

No comments:

Post a Comment