Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Gomen ne -_-

Konbanwa.

Tonight I really feel something has hitted me. I dont know what have I done. Ya Allah, help me. It is not a big problem but its screw me up. I felt guilty. Maybe he really means that person mentioned is me. After came back from Johor, I suddenly feel like dont want to talk to him. A feeling like I wanna be alone for a while...

I feel like there is something that block me to talk with him. Maybe because of due to PMR result. I wanna focus on it. Btw, I am back from mosque so I think that is not nice to talk with him because of missing him. I learnt something about Prophet of Muhammad. The sunnah, things that He practiced along his life. Like how he comb his hair and stuff. He got many miracles that Allah gave to deliver Islam. He was a tough guy and patient faced throughout the challenges. I hope I can start to love Prophet if Muhammad as He love us. I feel a bit ashame cause feel nothing for Him, but do more sins. Btw, I am a human. Everyone does wrong.

Dear Mr. Waffle: I am sorry. I do not talk to you, but doesn't mean I do not miss you. I just stop myself for be tooo eagerly to talk with you. Don't know where its come, suddenly feel a bit shy to start our conversation. -.-



*This video is just for fun. ^_^ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment